Due to social distancing and many other state regulations, tables larger than 6 or 7 guests are difficult to accommodate at Jackass. Parties of 8 or larger may have to be split into separate tables. We will do our best to seat these tables near one another, but encourage guests to understand that this may increase the wait time for tables.
**PLEASE NOTE: We are not able to split checks for parties larger than 8 guests.
We do not take reservations at Jackass; we seat at a first-come, first-served basis. All members of your party MUST be present to be seated so that we may adhere to the proper percentage of guests/capacity levels, as directed per the new state guidelines.
We are following applicable, CDC guidelines for indoor and outdoor dining as well as Pennsylvania state mandates.
– Outdoor seating is available and ALL members of your party MUST be present to be seated. This allows us to adhere to the proper percentage of guests/capacity levels as directed per the new guidelines.
– Face masks are to be worn entering, exiting, and traveling throughout the building. Our staff members wear them as well.
– All tables are positioned 6 feet apart.
– Guests cannot be served unless seated.
– Guests must have a meal to enjoy our beer at our facility.
– After you have are finished with your meal, you may not order more alcoholic beverages.
Jackass Brewing Company offers take out during operating hours. Please note, your pick up times will be subject to change dependent on how busy we are in house. ALL orders MUST be completed online via our TAKE OUT MENU and then picked up in house. Please note the take out menu is different from our every day menu. All guests ordering beer must present an ID upon pick-up as per state liquor laws.
Our patio is dog friendly and we welcome all friendly, leashed dogs. Dogs may be walked from the front door through to the patio, but are not allowed inside the indoor restaurant area otherwise.
Due to new regulations, we will be suspending our Sunday brunch menu until further notice. Sunday’s will now feature our regular menu!
Yes, we are open during the green phase for outdoor and indoor seating on a first-come, first-served basis. Our hours are as follows:
Tuesday through Thursday: 4 PM – 9 PM (Kitchen closing at 8:30)
Friday and Saturday: 11 AM – 10 PM (Limited menu from 8:30-9:30)
Sunday: 11 AM – 6 PM (Kitchen closing at 5:30)
Please check facebook for any closures on holidays!
Jackass Brewing Company will happily sanitize and fill your personal crowlers and growlers, as well as those previously purchased at Jackass (we’re not biased.)